HP PSC 2550xi Photosmart Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP 2550xi Photosmart All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Windows 10 Utility
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Windows 7 Utility
- Download (2.29MB)
Released: Sep 22, 2015, Driver File Name: hppiw.exe, version: 3.2.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Windows Vista Driver
- Download (163MB)
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Windows Xp Driver
- Download (345MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Mac Driver Download (186.32MB)
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Mac 10.2 Driver Download (97.23MB)
Released: Jan 20, 2006, Driver File Name: 2500_772_EN.dmg, Version: 7.7.2.
Fix HP Photosmart 2550xi Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Photosmart 2550xi driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart 2550xi printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP PSC 2550xi Photosmart Driver
- Make sure your HP PSC 2550xi Photosmart Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart 2550xi driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.