HP PSC 2550xi Photosmart All-in-One Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP 2550xi Photosmart Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Windows 7 Update
- Download (2.29MB)
Released: Dec 6, 2009, Driver File Name: dot4patch_reboot.exe, version: 1.0.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Windows Vista Driver
- Download (163MB)
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Windows Xp Driver
- Download (345MB)
Released: Sep 3, 2009, Driver File Name: AIO_CDB_Full_Network_enu_NB.exe, version: 080.001.237.000.
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Mac Driver Download (186.32MB)
- HP Photosmart 2550xi Mac 10.2 Driver Download (97.23MB)
Released: Jan 20, 2006, Driver File Name: 2500_772_EN.dmg, Version: 7.7.2.
Fix HP Photosmart 2550xi Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Photosmart 2550xi driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart 2550xi printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP PSC 2550xi Photosmart Driver
- Make sure your HP PSC 2550xi Photosmart Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart 2550xi driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.