HP PSC 2550 Photosmart Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP 2550 Photosmart All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Photosmart 2550 Windows 10 Utility
- HP Photosmart 2550 Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP Photosmart 2550 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (2.19MB)
Released: Sep 22, 2015, Driver File Name: hppiw.exe, version: 3.2.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Photosmart 2550 Windows Vista Driver
- Download (163.5MB)
- HP Photosmart 2550 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (345.9MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP Photosmart 2550 Mac Driver Download (184.32MB)
- HP Photosmart 2550 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (95.23MB)
Released: Oct 26, 2007, Driver File Name: HP_Installer_PSC2500_v9.7.dmg, Version: 9.7.
Fix HP Photosmart 2550 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Photosmart 2550 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart 2550 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP PSC 2550 Photosmart Driver
- Make sure your HP PSC 2550 Photosmart Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart 2550 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.