HP PSC 2550 Photosmart All-in-One Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP 2550 Photosmart Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Photosmart 2550 Windows 7 Update
- Download (2.19MB)
Released: Dec 6, 2009, Driver File Name: dot4patch_reboot.exe, version: 1.0.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp
- HP Photosmart 2550 Windows Vista Driver
- Download (163.5MB)
- HP Photosmart 2550 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (345.9MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP Photosmart 2550 Mac Driver Download (184.32MB)
- HP Photosmart 2550 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (95.23MB)
Released: Oct 26, 2007, Driver File Name: HP_Installer_PSC2500_v9.7.dmg, Version: 9.7.
Fix HP Photosmart 2550 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Photosmart 2550 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart 2550 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP PSC 2550 Photosmart Driver
- Make sure your HP PSC 2550 Photosmart Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart 2550 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.