HP Photosmart D7160 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Photosmart D7160 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Photosmart D7160 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (201.65MB)
- HP Photosmart D7160 Windows 8.1 Driver
- HP Photosmart D7160 Windows 8 Driver
- Download (151.48MB)
Released: 2009-10-21, Driver File Name: SF_CDA_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_130_140.exe, Version: 13.1.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Photosmart D7160 Windows Vista Driver
- Download (96.06MB)
- HP Photosmart D7160 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (397.98MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
- HP Photosmart D7160 Mac Driver
- Download (146.43MB))
Released: 2007-10-26, Driver File Name: HP_Installer_PSD7100_v9.7.1.dmg, Version: 9.7.1.
Fix HP Photosmart D7160 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The HP Photosmart D7160 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart D7160 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Photosmart D7160 Driver
- Make sure your HP Photosmart D7160 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart D7160 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.