HP Photosmart C4788 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Photosmart C4788 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Photosmart C4788 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Photosmart C4788 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- Download (145.55MB)
- HP Photosmart C4788 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (149.55MB)
Released: Aug 3, 2015, Driver File Name: PS_AIO_06_C4700_140_408-5.exe, version: 14.8.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Photosmart C4788 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Photosmart C4788 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (149.16MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
- HP Photosmart C4788 Mac 10.7 Driver Download (125.66MB)
- HP Photosmart C4788 Mac Driver Download (143.68MB)
Released: Apr 5, 2010, Driver File Name: PS_AIO_06_C4700_USW_Full_Mac_WW_30.dmg, Version: 11.0.0.
Fix HP Photosmart C4788 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Photosmart C4788 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart C4788 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Photosmart C4788 Driver
- Make sure your HP Photosmart C4788 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart C4788 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.