HP Photosmart C4650 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Photosmart C4650 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Photosmart C4650 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Photosmart C4650 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- Download (152.1MB)
- HP Photosmart C4650 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (182.1MB)
Released: Aug 4, 2015, Driver File Name: PS_AIO_05_C4600_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe, version: 14.8.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Photosmart C4650 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Photosmart C4650 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (142.10MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
- HP Photosmart C4650 Mac Driver Download (170.6MB)
Released: Feb 24, 2010, Driver File Name: PS_AIO_05_C4600_NonNet_Full_Mac_WW_108.dmg, Version: 11.0.0.
Fix HP Photosmart C4650 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Photosmart C4650 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart C4650 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Photosmart C4650 Driver
- Make sure your HP Photosmart C4650 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart C4650 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.