HP Photosmart C4483 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Photosmart C4483 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Photosmart C4483 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Photosmart C4483 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- Download (179.11MB)
- HP Photosmart C4483 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (206.41MB)
Released: Aug 22, 2014, Driver File Name: PS_AIO_03_C4400_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe, version: 14.8.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Photosmart C4483 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Photosmart C4483 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (145.61MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
- HP Photosmart C4483 Mac 10.7/10.8/10.9 Update Download (13.91MB)
- HP Photosmart C4483 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (137.91MB)
- HP Photosmart C4483 Mac Driver Download (189.71MB)
Released: Jun 1, 2008, Driver File Name: HP_Installer_PSC4400_v9.7.1.dmg, Version: 9.7.1.
Fix HP Photosmart C4483 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Photosmart C4483 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart C4483 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Photosmart C4483 Driver
- Make sure your HP Photosmart C4483 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart C4483 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.