HP Photosmart B010b Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Photosmart B010b All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Photosmart B010b Windows 10 Driver
- HP Photosmart B010b Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- Download (143MB)
- HP Photosmart B010b Windows 7 Driver
- Download (150.1MB)
Released: Aug 22, 2014, Driver File Name: PS_AIO_07_B010_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe, Version: 14.8.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Photosmart B010b Windows Vista Driver
- HP Photosmart B010b Windows Xp Driver
- Download (150.5MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
- HP Photosmart B010b Mac Driver Download (117.20MB)
Released: Aug 31, 2010, Driver File Name: PS_AIO_07_B010_NonNet_Full_Mac_WW_22.dmg, Version: 11.2.0.
Fix HP Photosmart B010b Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Photosmart B010b driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart B010b printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Photosmart B010b Driver
- Make sure your HP Photosmart B010b Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart B010b driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.