HP Photosmart 5515-B111a Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Photosmart 5515 e-All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Photosmart 5515 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Photosmart 5515 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP Photosmart 5515 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (56.10MB)
Released: Nov 27, 2015, Driver File Name: PS5510_1315-1.exe, Version: 28.8.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Photosmart 5515 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Photosmart 5515 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (57.51MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- HP Photosmart 5515 Mac 10.9/10/11 Driver Download (126.7MB)
- HP Photosmart 5515 Mac 10.8 Driver Download (156.2MB)
- HP Photosmart 5515 Mac Driver Download (128.2MB)
Released: Jun 7, 2012, Driver File Name: Photosmart-5510-series_v12.14.0.dmg, Version: 12.14.0.
Fix HP Photosmart 5515 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Photosmart 5515 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart 5515 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Photosmart 5515 Driver
- Make sure your HP Photosmart 5515 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart 5515 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.