HP Officejet Pro 8740 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet 8740 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet 8740 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Officejet 8740 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP Officejet 8740 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (158.04MB)
Released: Nov 29, 2016,
Driver File Name: OJ8740__Full_WebPack_1912.exe, Version: 38.6.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp
- HP Officejet 8740 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Officejet 8740 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (158.31MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8
- HP Officejet 8740 Mac Software Download (4.99MB)
Released: Oct 15, 2015, Driver File Name: HP_Easy_Start.app.zip, Version: 126.96.36.199.
Fix HP Officejet Pro 8740 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet 8740 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet 8740 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet Pro 8740 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet 8740 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.