HP Officejet k60xi Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows Operating Systems.
HP Officejet k60xi All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet k60xi Windows Xp Driver
- Download (34.31MB)
Released: Jul 1, 2002,
Driver File Name: A140509_enu_xp.exe,
Version: 3.10 (A.14.05.09).
Fix HP Officejet k60xi Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet k60xi driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet k60xi printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet k60xi Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet k60xi Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet k60xi driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.