HP Officejet Pro K5300 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet K5300 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet K5300 Windows 10 Utility
- HP Officejet K5300 Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP Officejet K5300 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (9.11MB)
Released: Apr 13, 2017, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, Version: 5.0.0.082.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Officejet K5300 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Officejet K5300 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (158.3MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
- HP Officejet K5300 Mac Driver Download (160.17MB)
Released: Mar 1, 2007, Driver File Name: OJProK5X00_Mac.dmg, Version: 8.0.
Fix HP Officejet K5300 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet K5300 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet K5300 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet K5300 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet K5300 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet K5300 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.