HP Officejet J5508 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows Operating Systems.
HP Officejet J5508 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Officejet J5508 Windows 10 Utility
- HP Officejet J5508 Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP Officejet J5508 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (8.7MB)
Released: Mar 24, 2016, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, Version: 4.9.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Officejet J5508 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Officejet J5508 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (229.7MB)
Fix HP Officejet J5508 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet J5508 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet J5508 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet J5508 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet J5508 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet J5508 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.