HP Officejet J3640 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet J3640 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Officejet J3640 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Officejet J3640 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP Officejet J3640 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (237.7MB)
Released: Sep 2, 2014, Driver File Name: OJJ3600_Full_14.exe, Version: 14.0.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp
- HP Officejet J3640 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Officejet J3640 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (235.6MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
- HP Officejet J3640 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (138.2MB)
- HP Officejet J3640 Mac Driver Download (178.2MB)
Released: Oct 26, 2007, Driver File Name: HP_Installer_OJJ3600_v9.7.dmg, Version: 9.7.
Fix HP Officejet J3640 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet J3640 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet J3640 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet J3640 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet J3640 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet J3640 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.