HP Officejet g85xi Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet g85xi All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Xp (32-bit)
- HP Officejet g85xi Windows Xp Driver
- Download (37.60MB)
Released: Jan 23, 2003, Driver File Name: A140609_ENU_XP.exe, Version: 3.10 (A.14.06.09).
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP Officejet g85xi Mac Driver Download (64.20MB)
Released: Sep 16, 2005, Driver File Name: G_731_EN.dmg, Version: 7.3.1.
Fix HP Officejet g85xi Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet g85xi driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet g85xi printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet g85xi Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet g85xi Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet g85xi driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.