HP Officejet g55xi Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet g55xi All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Officejet g55xi Windows 10 Utility
- HP Officejet g55xi Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP Officejet g55xi Windows 7 Utility
- Download (3.71MB)
Released: Sep 22, 2015, Driver File Name: hppiw.exe, Version: 3.2.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet g55xi Windows Xp Driver
- Download (39.61MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP Officejet g55xi Mac Driver Download (62.21MB)
Released: Sep 16, 2005, Driver File Name: G_731_EN.dmg, Version: 7.3.1.
Fix HP Officejet g55xi Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet g55xi driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet g55xi printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet g55xi Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet g55xi Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet g55xi driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.