HP Officejet 9130 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet 9130 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Officejet 9130 Windows 10 Utility
- HP Officejet 9130 Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP Officejet 9130 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (7.7MB)
Released: 24 Mar 2016, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, Version: 4.9.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet 9130 Windows Vista Utility
- Download (7MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X
Released: 28 Jan 2008, Driver File Name: HP_LaserJet_and_Edgeline_print-only.dmg, Version: 188.8.131.521.
Fix HP Officejet 9130 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet 9130 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet 9130 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet 9130 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet 9130 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet 9130 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.