HP Officejet 9120 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet 9120 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Officejet 9120 Windows 10 Utility
- HP Officejet 9120 Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP Officejet 9120 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (7.7MB)
Released: 24 Mar 2016, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, Version: 4.9.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet 9120 Windows Vista Utility
- Download (7.5MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X, Mac OS 9
- HP Officejet 9120 Mac Driver Download (223.7MB)
Released: 26 Apr 2004, Driver File Name: HP_Officejet_9100_series.sea.hqx, Version: 1.0.
Fix HP Officejet 9120 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet 9120 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet 9120 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet 9120 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet 9120 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet 9120 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.