HP Officejet 6812 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet 6812 e-All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Officejet 6812 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Officejet 6812 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP Officejet 6812 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (170.9MB)
Released: Nov 17, 2015, Driver File Name: OJ6800_73.exe, Version: 33.1.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet 6812 Windows Vista Driver
- Download (172.4MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
- HP Officejet 6812 Mac Driver Download (181.7MB)
Released: Oct 17, 2014, Driver File Name: HP-Officejet-6800_v12.36.0.dmg, Version: 12.36.
Fix HP Officejet 6812 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet 6812 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet 6812 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet 6812 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet 6812 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet 6812 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.