HP Officejet 5515 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet 5515 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet 5515 Windows 10 Utility
- HP Officejet 5515 Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP Officejet 5515 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (8.7MB)
Released: May 4, 2017, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, Version: 5.0.0.083.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Officejet 5515 Windows Vista Utility
- Download (8MB)
- HP Officejet 5515 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (340.9MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP Officejet 5515 Mac Driver Download (103.12MB)
- HP Officejet 5515 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (90.12MB)
Released: Jan 20, 2006, Driver File Name: 5500_772_SV.dmg, Version: 7.7.2.
Fix HP Officejet 5515 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet 5515 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet 5515 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet 5515 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet 5515 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet 5515 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.