HP Officejet 4311 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet 4311 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Officejet 4311 Windows 7 Update
- Download (2.9MB)
Released: Dec 6, 2009, Driver File Name: dot4patch_reboot.exe, Version: 1.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Officejet 4311 Windows Vista Driver
- Download (161.58MB)
- HP Officejet 4311 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (443.05MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
- HP Officejet 4311 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (136.63MB)
- HP Officejet 4311 Mac Driver Download (188.9MB)
Released: Oct 26, 2007, Driver File Name: HP_Installer_OJ4300_v9.7.dmg, Version: 9.7.
Fix HP Officejet 4311 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet 4311 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet 4311 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet 4311 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet 4311 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet 4311 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.