HP Officejet 4308 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet 4308 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet 4308 Windows Vista Driver
- Download (163.1MB)
- HP Officejet 4308 Windows Xp Update
- Download (4.7MB)
Released: Sep 3, 2009, Driver File Name: AIO_CDB_Full_Non-Network_enu_NB.exe, Version: 080.001.237.001.
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
- HP Officejet 4308 Mac Driver Download (188.2MB)
Released: Oct 26, 2007, Driver File Name: HP_Installer_OJ4300_v9.7.dmg, Version: 9.7.
Fix HP Officejet 4308 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet 4308 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet 4308 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet 4308 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet 4308 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet 4308 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.