HP Officejet 4000-K210a Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Officejet 4000 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet 4000 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Officejet 4000 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- Download (108MB)
- HP Officejet 4000 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (95.7MB)
Released: Aug 25, 2014, Driver File Name: OJ_SF_07_K210_140_404-4.exe, Version: 14.8.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Officejet 4000 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Officejet 4000 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (99.05MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- HP Officejet 4000 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (96.45MB)
- HP Officejet 4000 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (84.93MB)
Released: Jul 5, 2010, Driver File Name: OJ_SF_07_4000_K210_NonNet_Full_Mac_WW_32.dmg, Version: 11.5.0.
Fix HP Officejet 4000 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Officejet 4000 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Officejet 4000 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Officejet 4000 Driver
- Make sure your HP Officejet 4000 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Officejet 4000 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.