HP LaserJet Pro 400 – M401a MFP Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet M401a Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet M401a Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet M401a Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet M401a Windows 7 Driver
- Download (83.12MB)
Released: 26 Oct 2015, Driver File Name: LJ-M401-full-solution-15188.exe, version: 15.0.15188.1271.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp
- HP LaserJet M401a Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet M401a Windows Xp Driver
- Download (83.41MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- HP LaserJet M401a Driver Download (122.1MB)
- HP LaserJet M401a Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver Download (133.17MB)
- HP LaserJet M401a Mac 10.5 Driver Download (125.18MB)
Released: 22 Jan 2014, Driver File Name: LaserJet-400-M401-series_v12.23.0.dmg, Version: 12.23.0.
Fix HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet M401a driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet M401a printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet M401a Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.