HP LaserJet P3005 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet P3005 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet P3005 Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet P3005 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet P3005 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (16.3MB) – Download x64 (15.87MB)
Released: 23 Sep 2016, Driver File Name: upd-pcl6-x32-126.96.36.19978.exe, upd-pcl6-x64-188.8.131.5278.exe, version: 184.108.40.20678.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista, Win Xp
- HP LaserJet P3005 Windows Vista Firmware
- HP LaserJet P3005 Windows Xp Firmware
- Download (17.7MB) – Download x64 (16.36MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- HP LaserJet P3005 Mac Firmware Download (17.4MB)
Released: 17 Dec 2014, Driver File Name: ljP3005_fw_02_190_3.zip, Version: 02.190.3.
Fix HP LaserJet P3005 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet P3005 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet P3005 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet P3005 Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet P3005 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet P3005 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.