HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet M477fdw Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet M477fdw Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet M477fdw Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- Download (129MB)
- HP LaserJet M477fdw Windows 7 Driver
- Download (157.12MB)
Released: Apr 4, 2017, Driver File Name: HP_Color_LJ_Pro_MFP_M477-PCL-6_v4_Print_Driver_17062.exe, version: 16.0.17062.686.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit), Win Xp
- HP LaserJet M477fdw Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet M477fdw Windows Xp Driver
- Download (130.41MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- HP LaserJet M477fdw Mac Firmware Download (170.17MB)
Released: 20 Oct 2016, Driver File Name: M477_M377_MFP_Series_FW_Update-20160921.dmg, Version: 20160921.
Fix HP LaserJet M477fdw Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet M477fdw driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet M477fdw printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet M477fdw Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet M477fdw Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet M477fdw driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.