HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color MFP M475dw Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet M475dw Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet M475dw Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet M475dw Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet M475dw Windows 7 Driver
- Download (150.12MB)
Released: 16 Oct 2015, Driver File Name: LJM375_M475_Series-16078_full_solution.exe, version: 15.0.16078.1402.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit), Win Xp
- HP LaserJet M475dw Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet M475dw Windows Xp Driver
- Download (150.41MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- HP LaserJet M475dw Mac Driver Download (122.5MB)
- HP LaserJet M475dw Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver Download (243.2MB)
- HP LaserJet M475dw Mac 10.5 Driver Download (221.5MB)
Released: 29 Jan 2014, Driver File Name: LaserJet-300_400-color-MFP-M375_M475-series_v12.23.0.dmg, Version: 12.23.0.
Fix HP LaserJet M475dw Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet M475dw driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet M475dw printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet M475dw Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet M475dw Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet M475dw driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.