HP LaserJet M1120 Multifunction Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet M1120 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet M1120 Windows 10 Utility
- HP LaserJet M1120 Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP LaserJet M1120 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (7.52MB)
Released: Mar 24, 2016, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, version: 4.9.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP LaserJet M1120 Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet M1120 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (253.41MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
- HP LaserJet M1120 Mac Driver Download (25.17MB)
Released: 28 Oct 2014, Driver File Name: HP_LaserJet_M4555_MFP_v12.28.0.dmg, Version: 12.28.0.
Fix HP LaserJet M1120 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet M1120 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet M1120 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet M1120 Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet M1120 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet M1120 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.