HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426dw Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet M426dw Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet M426dw Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet M426dw Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- Download (139MB)
- HP LaserJet M426dw Windows 7 Driver
- Download (157.5MB)
Released: 10 May 2016, Driver File Name: HP_LJ_Pro_MFP_M426-M427-Full_Solution_16124.exe, version: 16.0.16124.614.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Win Vista, Microsoft Win Xp
- HP LaserJet M426dw Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet M426dw Windows Xp Driver
- Download (144.4MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- HP LaserJet M426dw Mac Firmware Download (172.4MB)
Released: 20 Oct 2016, Driver File Name: M426_M427_MFP_Series_FW_Update-20161011.dmg, Version: 20161011.
Fix HP LaserJet M426dw Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet M426dw driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet M426dw printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet M426dw Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet M426dw Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet M426dw driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.