HP LaserJet P4515x Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet CP4515x Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet CP4515x Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet CP4515x Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet CP4515x Windows 7 Driver
- Download (16.5MB) – Download x64 (18MB)
Released: 23 Sep 2016, Driver File Name: upd-pcl6-x32-184.108.40.20678.exe, upd-pcl6-x64-220.127.116.1178.exe, version: 18.104.22.16878.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Win Vista, Microsoft Win Xp
- HP LaserJet CP4515x Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet CP4515x Windows Xp Driver
- Download (14.4MB) – Download x64 (14.7MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- HP LaserJet CP4515x Mac Firmware Download (30.41MB)
Released: 31 Jul 2015, Driver File Name: ljP4000_fw_04_260_1.zip, Version: 04.260.1.
Fix HP LaserJet CP4515x Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet CP4515x driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet CP4515x printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet CP4515x Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet CP4515x Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet CP4515x driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.