HP Color LaserJet CP3505n Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet CP3505n Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10, Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet CP3505n Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet CP3505n Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet CP3505n Windows 7 Driver
- Download (28.3MB) – Download x64 (19.7MB)
Released: 23 Sep 2016, Driver File Name: lupd-pcl6-x32-22.214.171.12478.exe, version: 126.96.36.19978.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Win Vista, Microsoft Win Xp
- HP LaserJet CP3505n Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet CP3505n Windows Xp Driver
- Download (14.7MB) – Download x64 (15.6MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X
- HP LaserJet CP3505n Mac Driver Download (175.6MB)
Released: 16 Aug 2007, Driver File Name: CLJ-CP3505-AM-WE-OSX.dmg, version: 188.8.131.529.
Fix HP LaserJet CP3505n Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet CP3505n driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet CP3505n printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet CP3505n Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet CP3505n Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet CP3505n driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows once the installation set-up is complete.