HP Color LaserJet CP1215 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet CP1215 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet CP1215 Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet CP1215 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- Download (7.66MB)
- HP LaserJet CP1215 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (493.3MB)
Released: Apr 8, 2013, Driver File Name: ljcP1215-HB-pnp-win64-en.exe, version: 20121127.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit, 64-bit), Win Xp
- HP LaserJet CP1215 Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet CP1215 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (497.7MB)
Fix HP LaserJet CP1215 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet CP1215 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet CP1215 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet CP1215 Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet CP1215 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet CP1215 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows once the installation set-up is complete.