HP Color LaserJet 5550n Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet 5550n Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet 5550n Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet 5550n Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet 5550n Windows 7 Driver
- Download (18.12MB) – Download x64 (19MB)
Released: Mar 28, 2017, Driver File Name: upd-pcl6-x32-184.108.40.20669.exe, upd-pcl6-x64-220.127.116.1169.exe, version: 18.104.22.16869.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp
- HP LaserJet 5550n Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet 5550n Windows Xp Driver
- Download (14.48MB) – Download x64 (13MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP LaserJet 5550n Mac Driver Download (18.12MB)
Released: 28 Jan 2008, Driver File Name: HP_LaserJet_and_Edgeline_print-only.dmg, version: 22.214.171.1241.
Fix HP Color LaserJet 5550n Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet 5550n driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet 5550n printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet 5550n Printer Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet 5550n Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet 5550n Printer driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows once the installation set-up is complete.