HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet 5550n Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet 5550n Windows 8 Firmware
- HP LaserJet 5550n Windows 7 Firmware
- Download (14.12MB)
Released: 18 Oct 2013, Driver File Name: clj5550_fw_utility_07_220_1.exe, version: 07.220.1.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP LaserJet 5550n Windows Vista Firmware
- HP LaserJet 5550n Windows Xp Firmware
- Download (14.48MB)
Fix HP Color LaserJet 5550n Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet 5550n driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet 5550n printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet 5550n Printer Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet 5550n Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet 5550n Printer driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows once the installation set-up is complete.