HP Laserjet 3700 Printer Driver, firmware, software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Laserjet 3700 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Laserjet 3700 Windows 10 PCL6 Driver
- HP Laserjet 3700 Windows 8.1/8 PCL6 Driver
- HP Laserjet 3700 Windows 7 PCL6 Driver
Released: 23 Sep 2016, Driver File Name: upd-pcl6-x32-126.96.36.19978.exe, upd-pcl6-x64-188.8.131.5278.exe, Version: 184.108.40.20678.
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 8, Mac OS X 9, Mac OS X 5, Mac OS X 4, Mac OS X 3, Mac OS X 2
Released: 2 Jan 2004, Driver File Name: ljColorEN.hqx, Version: 1.7.1.
Fix HP Laserjet 3700 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Laserjet 3700 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Laserjet 3700 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Laserjet 3700 Driver
- Make sure your HP Laserjet 3700 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Laserjet 3700 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.