HP Color LaserJet 3600n Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet 3600n Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP LaserJet 3600n Windows 7 Driver
- HP LaserJet 3600n Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet 3600n Windows Xp Driver
- Download (148MB)
Released: 2 May 2007, Driver File Name: HP_CLJ_3600_Installer_WW.exe, version: 61.071.661.41
Operating Systems: Mac OS X
- HP Lasetjet 3600n Mac Driver Download (28.44MB)
Released: 9 Nov 2005, Driver File Name: clj3600MacOSX.dmg, version: 5.6.1.
Fix HP Color LaserJet 3600n Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet 3600n driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet 3600n printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet 3600n Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet 3600n Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet 3600n driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows once the installation set-up is complete.