HP LaserJet 3050 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet 3050 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet 3050 Windows 10 Update
- HP LaserJet 3050 Windows 7 Update
- Download (5.9MB)
Released: 5 Oct 2012, Driver File Name: 3050_FW_Update-20120829.exe, version: 20120829.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista, Microsoft Win Xp
- HP LaserJet 3050 Windows Vista Update
- HP LaserJet 3050 Windows Xp Update
- Download (4.9MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- HP LaserJet 3050 Mac Firmware Download (3.94MB)
Released: 5 Oct 2012, Driver File Name: 3050fw_all_20120829.rfu, Version: 20120829.
Fix HP LaserJet 3050 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet 3050 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet 3050 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet 3050 Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet 3050 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet 3050 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.