HP LaserJet 3050 All-in-One Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet 3050 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet 3050 Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet 3050 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet 3050 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (29.9MB) – Download x64 (20MB)
Released: Mar 28, 2017, Driver File Name: upd-pcl6-x32-126.96.36.19969.exe, upd-pcl6-x64-188.8.131.5269.exe, version: 184.108.40.20669.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista, Win Xp
- HP LaserJet 3050 Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet 3050 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (7.9MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X
- HP LaserJet 3050 Mac Firmware Download (3.94MB)
- HP LaserJet 3050 Mac OS X Driver Download (123.94MB)
Released: 5 Oct 2012, Driver File Name: 3050fw_all_20120829.rfu, Version: 20120829.
Fix HP LaserJet 3050 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet 3050 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet 3050 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet 3050 Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet 3050 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet 3050 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.