HP Color LaserJet 2820 All-in-One Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet 2820 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet 2820 Windows 10 Frimware
- HP LaserJet 2820 Windows 8.1/8 Frimware
- HP LaserJet 2820 Windows 7 Frimware
- Download (6.12MB)
Released: Apr 2, 2012, Driver File Name: 2800_Series_FW_Update-20120307.exe, version: 20120307.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit), Win Xp
- HP LaserJet 2820 Windows Vista Frimware
- HP LaserJet 2820 Windows Xp Frimware
- Download (6.41MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X
Released: Apr 13, 2012, Driver File Name: 2800fw_20120307.rfu, Version: 20120307.
Fix HP LaserJet 2820 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet 2820 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet 2820 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet 2820 Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet 2820 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet 2820 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.