HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet 1022 Windows 10 Utility
- HP LaserJet 1022 Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP LaserJet 1022 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (6.7MB)
Released: Mar 24, 2016, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, version: 4.9.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Win Vista, Microsoft Win Xp
- HP LaserJet 1022 Windows Vista Utility
- HP LaserJet 1022 Windows Xp Utility
- Download (7.3MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP LaserJet 1022 Mac Software Download (1.94MB)
Released: Apr 27, 2006, Driver File Name: LJ_1022_Series_OSX.dmg, Version: 1.2.0.
Fix HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet 1022 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet 1022 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet 1022 Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet 1022 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet 1022 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.