HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet 1020 Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet 1020 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet 1020 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (80.52MB)
Released: Feb 9, 2016, Driver File Name: hp_LJ1020_Full_Solution-v2012_918_1_57980.exe, version: v1601.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Win Vista, Win Xp
- HP LaserJet 1020 Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet 1020 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (81.45MB)
Fix HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet 1020 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet 1020 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet 1020 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows once the installation set-up is complete.