HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1018 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1018 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 1018 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Deskjet 1018 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP Deskjet 1018 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (90.25MB)
Released: 2014-04-07, Driver File Name: DJ1010_188.exe, Version: 32.2.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Deskjet 1018 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Deskjet 1018 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (90.27MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- HP Deskjet 1018 Mac Driver Download (5MB)
Released: 2015-01-30, Driver File Name: HP-Deskjet-1010-series_v12.34.0.dmg, Version: 12.34.
Fix HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1018 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The HP Deskjet 1018 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 1018 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1018 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 1018 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 1018 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.