HP Deskjet F380 Printer Driver and software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Deskjet F380 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Deskjet F380 Windows 8/8.1 Driver
- Download (324.14MB)
- HP Deskjet F380 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (360.11MB)
Released: Aug 22, 2014, Driver File Name: AIO_CDB_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_408-4.exe, Version: 14.8.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Deskjet F380 Windows Vista Driver
- Download (162.4MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
Released: Oct 26, 2007, Driver File Name: HP_Installer_DJF300_v9.7.dmg,
Fix HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet F380 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet F380 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet F380 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet F380 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.