HP Deskjet D1530 Printer Driver, firmware, software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet D1530 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Deskjet D1530 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Deskjet D1530 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- Download (121.29MB)
- HP Deskjet D1530 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (123.56MB)
Released: Aug 25, 2014, Driver File Name: DJ_SF_03_D1500_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe, Version: 14.8.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp (32-bit)
- HP Deskjet D1530 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Deskjet D1530 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (81.5MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
- HP Deskjet D1530 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (136.88MB)
- HP Deskjet D1530 Mac Driver Download (119.89MB)
Released: Jun 2, 2008,
Driver File Name: HP_Installer_DJD1500_v9.7.1.dmg, Version: 9.7.1.
Fix HP Deskjet D1530 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet D1530 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet D1530 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet D1530 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet D1530 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet D1530 printer driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.