HP Deskjet 9650 Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 9650 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Win Xp
- HP Deskjet 9650 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (22MB)
Released:13 Oct 2003, Driver File Name:dj9600en.exe, Version:1.1.
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP Deskjet 9650 Mac 10.4 Driver Download (24.02MB)
- HP Deskjet 9650 Mac 10.3 Driver Download (24.04MB)
- HP Deskjet 9650 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (24.01MB)
Released:9 Jun 2006, Driver File Name:OSXHPInkjetinstallerB.dmg, Version:3.3.
Fix HP Deskjet 9650 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The HP Deskjet 9650 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 9650 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 9650 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 9650 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 9650 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.