HP Deskjet 940c Printer Driver, firmware, software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 940c Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Deskjet 940c Windows Xp Driver
- Download (16.25MB)
Released: 2001-12-17, Driver File Name: 940-enu-xp.exe, Version: 4.3.
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1
- HP Deskjet 940c Mac Driver
- Download (39.90MB)
Released: 2005-05-03, Driver File Name: OSXHPInkjetInstaller.dmg, Version: 2.7.1.
Fix HP Deskjet 940c Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 940c driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 940c printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 940c Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 940c Color Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 940c printer driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.