HP Deskjet 6943 Printer Driver, firmware, software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 6943 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 6943 Windows 10 Utility
- HP Deskjet 6943 Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP Deskjet 6943 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (8.89MB)
Released: Apr 13, 2017, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, Version: 5.0.0.082.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp (32-bit)
- HP Deskjet 6943 Windows Vista Driver
- Download (69.60MB)
- HP Deskjet 6943 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (253.9MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
Released: Oct 26, 2007,
Driver File Name: HP_Installer_DJ6980_DJ6940_v9.7.dmg, Version: 9.7.
Fix HP Deskjet 6943 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 6943 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 6943 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 6943 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 6943 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 6943 printer driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.