HP Deskjet 6548 Color Inkjet Printer Driver, firmware, software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 6548 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 6548 Windows 10 Utility
- HP Deskjet 6548 Windows 8.1/8 Utility
- HP Deskjet 6548 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (2.81MB)
Released: Sep 22, 2015, Driver File Name: hppiw.exe, Version: 3.2.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp (32-bit)
- HP Deskjet 6548 Windows Vista Utility
- Download (7.68MB)
- HP Deskjet 6548 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (19.1MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1
Released: May 3, 2005, Driver File Name: OSXHPInkjetInstaller.dmg, Version: 2.7.1.
Fix HP Deskjet 6548 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 6548 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 6548 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 6548 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 6548 Color Inkjet Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 6548 Color Inkjet printer driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.