HP Deskjet 5650 Inkjet Printer Driver, firmware, software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 5650 Inkjet Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 5650 Windows 10 Utility
- HP Deskjet 5650 Windows 8/8.1 Utility
- HP Deskjet 5650 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (10.02MB)
Released: Apr 13, 2017, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, Version: 5.0.0.082.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp (32-bit)
- HP Deskjet 5650 Windows Vista Driver
- Download (7.80MB)
- HP Deskjet 5650 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (16.34MB)
Released: Sep 28, 2016, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, Version: 3.1.
Operating Systems:Mac Os X 10.4, Mac Os X 10.3, Mac Os X 10.2
- HP Deskjet 5650 Mac 10.4 Driver Download (25.25MB)
- HP Deskjet 5650 Mac 10.3 Driver Download (25.27MB)
- HP Deskjet 5650 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (25.23MB)
Released: 2006-06-09, Driver File Name: OSXHPInkjetinstallerB.dmg, Version: 3.3.
Fix HP Deskjet 5650 Inkjet Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 5650 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 5650 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 5650 Inkjet Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 5650 Inkjet Color Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 5650 Inkjet printer driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.