HP Deskjet 5420v Photo Printer Driver and software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 5420v Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 5420v Windows 7 Update
- Download (2.69MB)
Released: Dec 6, 2009, Driver File Name: dot4patch_reboot.exe, Version: 1.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 5420v Windows Vista Driver
- Download (55.1MB)
- HP Deskjet 5420v Windows Xp Driver
- Download (49.50MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
- HP Deskjet 5420v Mac Driver Download (96.80MB)
Released: Oct 26, 2007, Driver File Name: HP_Installer_DJ5400_v9.7.dmg,
Fix HP Deskjet 5420v Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 5420v driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 5420v printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 5420v Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 5420v Photo Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 5420v Photo driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.