HP Deskjet 5160 Color inkjet Printer Driver and software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 5160 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 5160 Windows 10 Utility
- HP Deskjet 5160 Windows 8/8.1 Utility
- HP Deskjet 5160 Windows 7 Utility
- Download (10.45MB)
Released: Apr 13, 2017, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, Version: 5.0.0.082.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 5160 Windows Vista Driver
- Download (20.10MB)
- HP Deskjet 5160 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (15.52MB)
Released: Apr 3, 2007, Driver File Name: HP_Vista_SF_Ph2A.exe, 5100_enu_win2k_xp.exe, Version: 080.001.260.000.
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1
Released: May 3, 2005, Driver File Name: OSXHPInkjetInstaller.dmg,
Fix HP Deskjet 5160 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 5160 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 5160 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 5160 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 5160 Color inkjet Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 5160 Color inkjet driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.