HP Deskjet 5145 Color inkjet Printer Driver and software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 5145 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 5145 Windows Vista Utility
- Download (7.1MB)
- HP Deskjet 5145 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (15.5MB)
Released: Mar 24, 2016, Driver File Name: HPPSdr.exe, 5100_enu_win2k_xp.exe, Version: 3.2.
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1
Released: May 3, 2005, Driver File Name: OSXHPInkjetInstaller.dmg,
Fix HP Deskjet 5145 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 5145 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 5145 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 5145 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 5145 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 5145 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.