HP Deskjet 2548 Printer Driver, firmware, software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 2548 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 2548 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Deskjet 2548 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP Deskjet 2548 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (159.91MB)
Released: 2014-04-08, Driver File Name: DJ2540_188.exe,Version: 32.2.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp (32-bit)
- HP Deskjet 2548 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Deskjet 2548 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (159.92MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- HP Deskjet 2548 Mac Driver
- Download (199.96MB)
Driver File Name: HP-Deskjet-2540-series_v12.34.0.dmg,Version: 12.34.
Fix HP Deskjet 2548 All-in-One Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 2548 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 2548 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 2548 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 2548 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 2548 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.